ePAD Support articles for HEMS students

Student ePAD Overview and Navigation
Your ePAD is your formal practice learning documentation. It is subject to marking by the University and external validation. Assessments may only be sig...
Tue, 2 Aug, 2022 at 3:20 PM
What do I need to complete in my first week in placement?
You will have a nominated person to support you and address any concerns. This could be a Placement Manager, Ward Manager, Team Leader, Service Manager or o...
Wed, 20 Jul, 2022 at 1:03 PM
Accounts for Practice Assessors and Practice Supervisors
In your first meeting with your Practice Assessor or Practice Supervisor you must complete a Practice Assessor or Practice Supervisor Allocation form. Once ...
Wed, 22 Feb, 2023 at 4:49 PM
The Placement Area is Incorrect on my ePAD
Please do not worry if the placement area is incorrect on your ePAD. We are sorry but currently we are unable to change it. You will still be able to comple...
Fri, 10 Feb, 2023 at 11:09 AM
I Can't Type on the ePAD Form
When you open up a form you get a preview of that form. You are not able to type on the preview. To be able to complete the form you need to click on the bl...
Wed, 20 Jul, 2022 at 1:29 PM
Working with Forms
All student forms can be completed in the ePAD website or the mobile app (if you are using it). This section covers working with forms using the ePAD websit...
Mon, 28 Nov, 2022 at 1:34 PM
Can't Complete a Form - There is no Complete New Button
Some forms - in particular, the midpoint assessments, final assessments and OAR cannot be completed on the student account. To find out who can complete ...
Sun, 18 Sep, 2022 at 11:18 AM
Where do I Find the Practice Learning Log
The Practice Learning Log can be found under the ANY TIME tab, please see the picture below:
Wed, 20 Jul, 2022 at 1:53 PM
I Do Not Know Which Assessments to Complete
Students - please seek advice from your Academic Assessor or Personal Tutor if you are unsure which assessments you need to complete and when. Practice ...
Wed, 20 Jul, 2022 at 1:54 PM
I need an extension on the deadline
If you need an extension please contact a Student Adviser via the extension request form on Ask ARU. Please don't be concerned if there are genuine r...
Wed, 20 Jul, 2022 at 2:18 PM