The ePAD Support Team only support Nursing students on the following courses:
FdSc Assistant Practitioner
FdSc Nursing Associate
BSc Nursing (Adult/Child/Mental Health/Adult and Mental health/Child and Mental Health)
NOTE: We DO NOT support Medical students from the School of Medicine, who should email firstname.lastname@example.org
Support tickets are the best way for you to communicate with our support team when you've got a question or a problem about the ePAD. To create a ticket, click the (+) plus Icon at the top of the screen (it's shown below).
PLEASE DO NOT RAISE TICKETS ON BEHALF OF OTHER USERS, e.g. student on behalf of practice assessor
TIP: Before raising a ticket try typing your query into the search bar to see if there is a solution in our knowledge base.
To help us provide the support you need please answer all the questions on the form. Incomplete forms frequently mean that we need to contact you for further information. Please give clear details of what you need help with.
- Start by entering your name followed by your SID number, if you're a student.
- You'll need to enter your email address. Students should use their University email address whilst practice partner staff should use their work email address.
- Next, from the drop-down, select your role.
- Then, enter the tutor group name you are associated with.
- Next, enter the start date of the course in the format MMMYY e.g. SEP21 or JAN22
- Optionally, if you're a student, enter your Personal Tutor's name.
- In the Subject field, please provide a brief, one-line summary of the problem you're having. Once you've entered the subject, you'll see a list of suggested articles related to the problem you're having, please read these before sending a ticket, often problems can be fixed using the information in the guides.
- Finally, you'll need to give a brief description of the problem, please provide as much detail about the specific case as possible, for example, if it's a problem with a specific document, please include the document's title & module code in the description.
- Click Submit and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Please note, the helpdesk is NOT covered 24/7. Our staff work Monday-Friday between 08:00-18:00 not including bank holidays. You may occasionally receive a response outside of these hours but you should not assume this to be normal practice.