To get access to your username and password and login to your practice supervisor or practice assessor account you need to complete a PA or PS allocation form. Please watch the video above.
- When you are with your student you need them to log in using their access detail.
- Complete the Practice Assessor or practice supervisor allocation form. Use your work email address and always use the same email for all students and forms on the epad.
- You need to complete a PA or PS allocation form with every student you are working with. This will add them to your account
- Please do not get your student to complete this form for you - they frequently get PA /PS email addresses incorrect and this means you will not be sent your login details. They will have been sent to the incorrect email address entered
- You will be emailed your login details - please lookout for an email from arumyepad.
- Please check your junk/trash box if you are unable to find the email
- If you still cannot find the email - please check that the email address used on the student account was 100% correct. If not then you need to complete another allocation form, using the correct email address.