To get access to your username and password and to login to your practice supervisor or practice assessor account you need to complete a PA or PS allocation form with the student. Please watch the video above.
- When you are with your student you need them to log in using their access details.
- Complete either the Practice Assessor (PA) or Practice Supervisor (PS) allocation form as appropriate. Use your work email address and always use the same email address for all students and forms on the ePAD. The email address used should be personal to you and NOT shared with anyone else.
- You need to complete a PA or PS allocation form with every student you are working with. This will add them to your account.
- Please do not get your student to complete this form for you - they frequently get PA/PS email addresses incorrect and this means you will not be sent your login details. They will have been sent to the incorrect email address entered.
- You will be emailed your login details - please lookout for an email from arumyepad.
- Please check your junk/spam folder if you are unable to find the email
- If you still cannot find the email with your account details - please check that the email address used on the Practice Assessor or Practice Supervisor allocation form on the student account was 100% correct. If not then you need to complete another allocation form, using the correct email address.