1. Did you select the blue button on the screen below "Email this assessment to your observer to complete later" ?
If you did this then the assessment will have been emailed to the email address you inputted on completion and removed from your account.
You will need to contact your assessor / mentor to retrieve your assessment.
2. You mentor assessor will have received an email from email@example.com - like the one below. You will need to ask your mentor to find the email
3. Your mentor will have received an email like the one below and needs to follow the instructions in the email for it to be sent back to your student account.
4. Can Anglia Ruskin Email retrieve the email / assessment for me?
No - only the person who you sent the assessment / inputted the email address of can send the assessment back to you. This is because you have sent the assessment to them to complete. Neither Anglia Ruskin University or MyKnowldegemap own the email address you used so we cannot access it.
5. I think I inputted an incorrect email address that was not my mentors' or got a few letters mixed up, what should I do?
Your assessment can only be sent back to you by the owner of the email address you sent it to. If the email address does not exist or you cannot contact the person whose address it is then you will need to complete the assessment again.
6. How can I avoid this happening again?
We advise all students NEVER to use the blue button " email this assessment to your observer to complete later' as we have found this option can cause confusion and difficulties for students and mentors. When you have finished your assessment ALWAYS select the Green button "Complete this Completed Assessment"