- If you have access to a computer in your practice area you may wish to complete the students assessments using the web-based portal. To begin an assessment with your student using the computer click on the appropriate access portal; all nursing students access is via the 'Access to myprogress' tab; Nursing Associate access is via 'Nursing Associate Access' tab.
- Please ensure that you are not using an old version of internet explorer on your computer as these will not be supported and may cause problems with assessment storage.
- To complete assessments you need to use the student myprogress account using your student's name and password. Your student should share their myprogress username and password with you. The student's username and password for their myprogress account is different from all o
- When you click on the tab a new window will open asking for username and log in information; all assessments are completed using the students username and log in information.
- This video provides a guide to accessing and completing an assessment for a student using a computer with internet access; there is also a downloadable illustration at the bottom of the page.
Modified on: Fri, 20 Jul, 2018 at 1:40 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.